- 4.00 - 6.00 USD ($)
- Room Temperature
- 172 Grams (g)
- 6.2 Tonne per cubic meter (t/m3)
- Cerium Oxide Polishing Powder
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- GB/T 20165-2012
- Rare Earth
- Polishing for Lens, Optical glass
Cerium Oxide Polished For Lens is used for chemical-mechanical planarization of glass surfaces using a pad that has been specifically made to be used for this powder. It is perfect for manufacturing of camera, microscope, spectacle, & magnifying lenses. This polishing powder is highly appreciated for assuring high removal rate with uniform surface cutting. Cerium Oxide Polished For Lens is known to have molecular weight of 172.115 g/mol with density of about 7.215 g/cm3.
- Ideal for polishing mirrors
- Superior quality
- Zinc-free in nature
HPO-5140Series is a very high quality Cerium Oxide Polishing Powder with rich Pr6O11. Pr6O11 will reactive with glass by chemical process in the polishing process, so it will give very fine surface of the optical glass, especially for Lens.
Application:LCD Glass;Optical Glass;ITO Glass;Mobile Phone Glass
Packaging: 1000KG/Pallet, 500KG/Pallet, and 25KG/Drum.
- Qingdao, China
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500tons Per Month
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- 1000KG/Pallet, 500KG/Pallet, and 25KG/Drum.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001
Hisense Creative building, No. 20 Zhuzhou Road, Laoshan District, Qingdao, Shandong, 266071, China